Thalix (100 mg) is used to efffectively treat and prevent skin lesions caused by leprosy. It is also used together with another medicine called dexamethasone to treat multiple myeloma (bone marrow cancer).
Thalix 100 mg is available from our online pharmacy and can be easily home delivered. You can order Thalix (100 mg) each time your prescription is refilled.
Thalix 100 mg side effects
You need to get immediate emergency medical help if you experience any of these signs of an allergic reaction like hives; difficulty in breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
You should call your doctor immediately if you have:
- numbness in fingers, tingling, or burning pain in your hands or feet
- slower heartbeats, if you have shallow breathing, if you have a feeling like you may pass out;
- If you experience seizure / convulsions
- If you have signs of a stroke or sudden numbness or weakness (especially on one side of the body), if you experience sudden severe headache, slurred speech, if you have problems with vision or balance
- if you have signs of a blood clot in the lung–chest pain, if you experience sudden cough, wheezing, rapid breathing or coughing up blood
- if you have signs of a blood clot in your leg–pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs;
- if you experience heart attack symptoms–chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating;
- low levels of calcium in your blood–numbness or tingly feeling around your mouth, fast or slow heart rate, muscle tightness or contraction, overactive reflexes;
- low white blood cell counts–fever, swollen gums, painful mouth sores, pain when swallowing, skin sores, cold or flu symptoms, cough, trouble breathing;
- signs of tumor cell breakdown–lower back pain, blood in your urine, little or no urinating; numbness or tingly feeling around your mouth; muscle weakness or tightness; fast or slow heart rate, weak pulse, feeling short of breath; confusion, fainting; or
- severe skin reaction–fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.