BUY ALTRAZ 1 MG (Anastrozole 1 mg)
Altraz 1 mg Tablet is effectively used for treating Breast cancer in postmenopausal women and other conditions. Altraz 1 mg Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Altraz 1 mg Tablet contains Anastrozole as an active ingredient. It works by blocking the synthesis of estrogen. Altraz 1 mg is manufactured by Alkem Labs.
ALTRAZ 1MG COMPOSITION
ALTRAZ 1MG MANUFACTURING COMPANY NAME
- Alkem Labs
ALTRAZ 1MG HOW IT WORKS
Altraz 1mg Tablet is an aromatase inhibitor. It works by lowering the amount of natural female hormone Estrogen produced in the female body. This can lower or stop the growth of some breast cancer cells that need estrogen to grow.
WHAT IS ALTRAZ 1MG
Altraz 1mg Tablet is effectively used along with other treatments in the treatment of breast cancer in postmenopausal women. This medicine is also used to treat women whose have a worsened breast cancer condition after tamoxifen therapy.
ALTRAZ 1MG HOW TO TAKE
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole and do not chew, crush or break it. Altraz 1mg Tablet can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
ALTRAZ 1MG DRUG INTERACTIONS
If you use other medicines or OTC products at the same time, the effects of Altraz 1 mg Tablet may alter. This possibly may increase your risk of side-effects or cause your drug to function improperly. Inform your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can guide you prevent or manage drug interactions. Altraz 1 mg Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Estrogen products
ALTRAZ 1MG SIDE EFFECTS
- Hot flashes
ALTRAZ 1MG WARNING
Before using Altraz Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not take this with any medications that contain estrogen, or with tamoxifen
- Do not use this medication if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Do not use with estrogen-containing therapies and tamoxifen
- Ischemic heart disease
- Low levels of minerals in your bones
- Use contraception while on this medication
- high blood levels of cholesterol
ALTRAZ 1MG PRECAUTION
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- shortness of breath (even with mild exertion), swelling, rapid weight gain; a bone fracture; swollen glands;
- liver problems–nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- signs of a stroke–sudden numbness or weakness (especially on one side of the body), sudden severe headache, slurred speech, problems with vision or balance; or
- severe skin reaction–fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
ALTRAZ 1MG DOSAGE
- Altraz 1mg
ALTRAZ 1MG USES
Anastrozole 1 mg is used to treat breast cancer in postmenopausal women. It is often given to women whose cancer has progressed even after taking tamoxifen . Anastrozole is an aromatase inhibitor. This means it blocks the enzyme aromatase (found in the body’s muscle, skin, breast and fat), which is used to convert androgens (hormones produced by the adrenal glands) into estrogens. Tumor cells dependent on estrogens grow less when there is no estrogen.
ALTRAZ 1MG STORAGE
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F).
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Altraz Tablet.
ALTRAZ 1MG REVIEW
“I have had best experience with States Pharmacy and delivery time was descent, I strongly recommend States Pharmacy for all products as they have quality stuff.” – Brooke Maze