Western Union Payments
Avail the easiest ways of payment via western union
Western Union is an American company which offers financial services and communications which is famously known for the business of exchanging telegrams. Its headquarters is in Meridian, Colorado and this company is known for its excellent financial products Dollygrams Candygrams and Melodygrams. This payment option has various divisions like (p2p) person-to-person money transfer, (MO) money orders, business payments and commercial services. We intend to provide you information on how you can make your payment easier with Western Union.
Before initiating any of the modes of transaction first, you have to register your account in the western union and then only then you can send your money to the intended recipient.
How to Facilitate your transaction via online
1. Send money to a bank account
- Initial process to begin your transaction is that you will have to get all the required details of your recipient which includes the valid bank account name and the proper account number. As soon as you have all the information you will need to log in to your Western Union account with your registered credentials.
- There you need to enter the destination and the amount you wish to remit, and then click on “Send Now”.
- Then, select the mode of the transaction via ‘Bank Account’ and enter your receiver’s bank account details.
- Choose your transaction mode whether you want to use debit card or credit card and fill in the necessary details in it.
- Once you do that you will be given a confirmation mail with the tracking number of your details which is called the “MCTN” and this is what you will need to share with the recipient.
2. Send money for cash pick-up, pay with a card
- In this option you can send money online where you have to first log in to your account and then you need to click on “Send Now” to transfer the amount and then select the “Cash Pickup” option.
- You need to enter the recipient’s name and the address of the recipient and then choose the appropriate option to pay via debit card or via credit card whichever is confortable.
- You shall get a confirmation mail with a tracking number which is called “MTCN” to track your transaction which you need to share with your recipient for fast cash-pick up.
3. Send money for cash pick up, pay with bank account
- In this option you have to log in to your western Union account with your login credentials and then chose the option of “Cash Pickup” you need to choose the destination of the recipient then choose to pay with using bank account.
- You need to link your checking account with your profile on western union to use this option.
- You will get a review to verify your bank account details and then you can proceed to complete your transfer.
- You will be given a confirmation mail and a tracking number which you have to share with your recipient to have fast cash pick up done.
4. Send money online to money wallet
- This is another method where you can easily send your money to the receiver’s phone provided they also have an active mobile wallet on their phone.
- You need to first select the available countries from the provided list where this option is available and mobile providers then you need to log in to your mobile wallet and click on “Send Now” option to initiate your transfer.
- You need to enter the recipient destination and you can select amount up to 500$ and choose the option of delivery to Mobile Wallet.
- You have to enter your receiver’s mobile number.
- You have to pay using your checking account or with a credit card or debit card.
- You and your receiver both will get the confirmation via text on your phone when your money has been transferred.\
Facilitate your transaction via a person
1. Send money to any bank account
- You will need to collect all the bank details of your recipient and find the nearest agent location where you could personally go to do the transfer.
- You need to carry your valid ID proof, your Western Union number or your phone number and take your recipient’s name and complete bank account details.
- You can easily pay using cash or through your debit cards.
- You will be given a confirmation receipt with your tracking number which is called MTCN. You will then need to share this MTCN number with your receiver to track the transaction and collect the funds.
2. Send money for cash pick up
- You will need to carry your details and valid ID proof to the nearest agent location, your details include your ID card, your Western Union number and your phone number and then bring your recipient’s information.
- You need to hand over the entire transaction amount along with the small transaction fees (pay in cash).
- You have to save the receipt given to you with the MTCN tracking number and then share the amount with your receiver so that he can save the details and collect the amount.
3. Send money to a mobile wallet
- Here you have to check the available mobile providers who are allow this service.
- You will need to give your recipient’s name and mobile number.
- Then you need to go to the counter with your valid ID proof, your Western Union number or your phone number with your recipients’s information
- Pay using your debit card, credit card or your checking account.
- You and your receiver shall receive a confirmation alert notification through text when the money is delivered.
4. Send money through phone
- You will need to call the person for cash pick up.
- This is the easiest way of sending money.
- You just have to carry your credit or debit card with you,
- Call the number 1-800-CALL-CASH® (1-800-225-5227).
- Talk to your Western Union agent and pay using card or cash, save the MTCN tracking number that will be provided to you after the transaction and then ask your recipient to use that number for picking up the amount through any of the western union agents at the recipient’s destination.
5. Send via mobile app
- This is simple just download the Western Union app from Google play store or the apple app store (ios) where you will have to register your account.
- Then you can select the various options like send to a bank account or cash pickup option, pay with card or bank account or can send the money to the mobile wallet of the recipient.
- You can choose the option how you want to send the money using your bank account or via debit or credit card as provided in the option.
- Then, you need to enter the specific information about the recipient, in case of bank account transfer make sure you enter the correct bank account details, in case of a mobile wallet you need to enter the correct mobile number of the recipient.
- You will be given a tracking details which is canned the MTCN number which you need to give to your recipient so that you both can track the transaction