Know all about MoneyGram and how to facilitate your abortion
What is MoneyGram and how to use this service?
MoneyGram is US based company with its head quarter at Dallas, Texas and there are regional offices that are at many locations worldwide. It helps to transfer money globally in an innovative and digital manner. This organization is the second largest organization in the world that helps to transfer money all over the world and is highly recognized all across because of its security and fast payment transfer mode.. This company operates in over 200 nations globally where it provides its services by setting a network of agents and setting network with various other financial institutions.
The parent organizations of these vast operating organizations is MoneyGram Payment System Inc, MoneyGram international holdings and the subsidiaries are MoneyGram Payment System Worldwide Inc. This method of money transfer is beneficial for those who do not have a bank account or who do not wish to use their personal account or disclose their details of personal bank account to do a transaction. The services of money gram are money transfers, money orders, and bill payments. They claim to operate from 3,50,000 locations all across the world. So the process of transfer becomes very easy and fast through this method.
Why should you send your money through MoneyGram?
MoneyGram has huge number of business operating in tandem with them and so it is very safe and easy to send the money through online transfer, actually it is considered as a fast way of transactions as there are many other send and receive options through which transactions can be settled and the key factor is that the money as well your information can be sent with complete reliability and discretion.
Different ways through which one can send money through MoneyGram?
1. Send through online transaction
- The primary task is to select a recipient to whom you intend to send money. Then you need to mention then the necessary information such as what amount of money that you wish to transfer and what way of payment option does the recipient want.
- You then need to select your mode of payment whether you wish to pay using debit card, credit card or transfer directly using your bank account.
- Once the above process is finalised you need to write little information about yourself so that one can verify your identity. After the information is provided you can review your details and then click on Send Money.
2. Send money with the help of a person
- Your primary and foremost task is that you need to find a nearest money gram outlet where you can reach conveniently.
- You need to carry along with valid I.D along with the name and ID copy of your receiver that matches the ID of the recipient that they will need to produce while collecting the money. You need to also provide the correct recipient address or the location of the receiver. You have to bring the exact change that you are willing to pay the recipient along with the fees.
- And the last procedure will be to hand over the 8 digit code that you will get to the recipient so that the person can easily pick up the money from his location.
3. Send money to the bank account
- To begin with you need to select your recipient and send the name of the recipient which is added as a beneficiary in your bank account.
- Then you have to select the option of “Account Deposit” that shows up on your screen and you need to enter the amount you wish to remit.
- You then have to choose the mode to pay through your debit card or through your credit card. If you are sending money to any other country there is an option and you will also get the currency exchanges rates on your screen.
- Then you have to provide your information for KYC reasons so that your identity is verified
- Then you have to provide the details of the receiver with Complete name and the bank account details when you have fed proper information, you should review it once and then click on send.
4. Send money through mobile wallet
- First select your recipient and then decide on how the amount to pay to your recipient, you then need to feed the exact mobile number of your recipient with the proper international dial code.
- Then you will be presented the receive option as soon as you feed the mobile number and you need to select “account deposit” here you need to enter the amount that you are willing to pay.
- You can choose the option to pay either through a debit card or through credit card.
- You have to enter a little information about yourself so that KYC is done easily. Remember to review the details and then send the money.
5. Send your money with MoneyGram mobile pass
- You need to give the complete information about whome you are want to send the money, how much amount and from what location they wish to receive the money.
- You need to select your nearest MoneyGram outlet and then you can easily complete the transaction within 24 hours, you need to give your complete name and amount to the Moneygram associate.
6. Send money through MoneyGram Sendbot
- You can find MoneyGram Sendbot on social networking site such as Facebook or Facebook messenger app
- Then you need to select the correct options by clicking on the “Get Started” to activate the MoneyGram Sendbot and then you have to select the amount to be sent.
- As MoneyGram Sendbot is currently available to MoneyGram customers having an online account for MoneyGram. So you need to login to your MoneyGram account instead of going to Sendbot.
- You have to follow the steps to the T, that are directed to complete your transactions.
7. Send money through MoneyGram kiosk
- All you need to do is that you need to fill up your details of the transactions on your touch screen kiosk by feeding the details of the recipient and the amount you wish to send and from what location.
- Then you need to visit the nearest store cashier to pay the amount of your transaction plus the fee.
- You will then be given an 8 digit number for your reference which you need to give your recipient